Before you order
KNOW THE LAW
An individual 21 years of age or older will be able to lawfully:
• Possess two ounces or less of marijuana;
• Use marijuana on private property;
• Transfer one ounce or less of marijuana to another person, as long as:
(1) no money, goods or services are exchanged; and
(2) the recipient is 21 years of age or older;
It remains a crime for anyone to:
Possess more than two ounces of marijuana;
Smoke or otherwise consume marijuana on public space or anywhere to which the public is invited; including restaurants, bars, and co ee shops;
Sell any amount of marijuana to another person; or
Operate a vehicle or boat under the influence of marijuana.
Anyone under 21 years of age is still prohibited from possessing any marijuana.
Initiative 71 does not legalize marijuana sales